Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC is focused on following the latest guidance from the local, provincial, federal, and global health authorities to help ensure that our practices are aligned with the latest safety protocols. We have taken the following measures to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our clients and staff:
- We have implemented appropriate social distancing measures in our location including the customer lounge/waiting room.
- We encourage all customers to make an appointment before visiting the dealership to help us monitor the flow of customers and safely implement appropriate social distancing.
- Our customer shuttle is temporarily unavailable.
- We have implemented safety/sanitation practices when a customer vehicle is dropped off and returned/delivered.
- We increased the deep cleaning of our location, along with increasing the availability of cleaning supplies and sanitizers.
- We are frequently sanitizing key surface touch points such as door handles, rails, tables, credit pin pads and key fobs.
- Reminding our employees of the Canada Public Health Agency hygiene practices. As well, advising our employees who are sick with a cough, have a fever, or travelled abroad recently to stay home.
- Asking our customers to assist us in our prevention efforts too. If you are sick with a cough, have a fever, or travelled abroad recently we are asking you to stay home and take advantage of our online services.
Our Dealership Contact Information
- Telephone 705-329-2000
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Important Contact Information
- General Motors Canada – (800) GMDRIVE or (800) 463-7483
- Roadside Assistance – (800) 268-6800
- General Motors Financial – (800) 465-4591 or email email@example.com
- Scotiabank – (866) 337-7636
- TD Auto Finance – (866) 694-4392
- RBC – (800) 769-2511
- General Bank of Canada – (877) 443-5620
Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC thanks you for your understanding. Stay Safe!