TOP 3 VEHICLES FOR STUDENTS
CHEVROLET IS YOUR BACK TO SCHOOL CO-PILOT
It’s official! This summer has flown by faster than a Corvette Z06.
That means it’s time for many of you to think about your return to school in September. We understand that as students you don’t necessarily have a lot of spare funds but you still need a car to get where you need to go without relying on your friends, your parents or public transportation. As you steer your life in the right direction by furthering your education, let us help you get there faster with our Student Bonus program. You may be eligible to receive $500 to $750 off your vehicle as a student or if you graduated within the last 4 years.
We’ve put together our top 3 picks for back-to-school drivers to help you choose the best vehicle for your situation:
2016 CHEVROLET SONIC
Big things DO come in small packages
The Sonic has a starting MSRP of just $14,395 and is the perfect car for a first-time buyer but also for drivers that are seriously fuel conscious. It has received a 5 star NHTSA safety rating and on top of that, it’s a fun car to drive in general due to the compact size making it easy to navigate your way down any road.
- Convenience: Available in hatchback or sedan with split folding rear bench seats allowing for easy pack n’ go which is perfect for those weekend trips home, plus the Trip Computer feature informs you how far you can travel before needing to refuel
- Performance: Compact style combined with a GM Ecotec engine means extreme fuel efficiency
- Connectivity: Wifi, aux port & Bluetooth for calls, messages and music
2016 CHEVROLET CRUZE NEXT-GENERATION
The all-new next generation for the Mature-ish.
Starting with an MSRP of $15,995, the completely redesigned Cruze will not only turn your classmate’s heads but it will also give you the constant secure feeling of driving a bigger car while remaining in a compact package. With features like a backup camera, A/C and OnStar coming standard (LS or higher), you’ll be all set to start your new year of learning.
- Appearance: Completely innovative design and sleek body
- Convenience: Keyless entry to avoid getting wet when it rains, remote start and heated seats to avoid feeling the cold in the winter before your early morning classes
- Performance: 1.4L Ecotec Turbo engine
- Connectivity: Wifi, aux port & Bluetooth for calls, messages and music, plus Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
2016 CHEVROLET TRAX
The Trax keeps things easy.
With an MSRP starting from $19,795, this small SUV is perfect for city driving while still able to take on the back roads too! It’s size puts you up high to keep you feeling in control all the while being compact enough to make it super easy to park anywhere. Additionally, there is tons of space and folding seats to help you move your belongings to and from school.
- Convenience: Keyless entry, cruise control, the ability to carry up to 5 passengers which are convenient for carpooling to classes and social gatherings
- Performance: 1.4L Ecotec turbo engine
- Safety: Rear park assist available, Backup camera
- Connectivity: 7-inch touchscreen, Wifi, aux port & Bluetooth for calls, messages and music
DON’T WANT TO BUY NEW?
How about new-to-you? Our Certified Pre-Owned program offers a similar student discount, finance options and a variety of brands including Ford, Honda, Volkswagon and more. Plus, every single Certified Pre-Owned vehicle comes complete with a 150+ point inspection, manufacturer’s warranty, 30 day exchange privilege, and roadside assistance.
This fall, kiss your bus pass goodbye. Go back to school knowing you’re fully connected, completely safe and incredibly stylish. Get pre-approved for financingonline right now to get on the road to ownership faster!